We proudly present the Dicom2usb™ anonymizer. The cost efficient no hassle, fool-proof DICOM export and anonymization. Get your medical images to your personal USB stick with the single click of the mouse — exactly the way you transfer images within the clinic.
The Dicom2usb anonymizer, is a small, networked hardware-device which acts as a DICOM receiving node, and anonymizer. The device is not connected to any single computer, but acts as a standalone receiver and anonymizer. The workflow:
- attach your USB drive into the Dicom2usb device,
- send images by DICOM transfer from a scanner, medical workstation, or PACS.
The received images are automatically anonymized with rules for 3000+ DICOM elements before stored on the attached USB device.
- One-click anonymization – don’t loose time
- No trouble handling CDs
- No USB devices on medical devices
- No manual intervention needed (leads to better quality)
- More than 3000 rules – this gives safe anonymizaton
- All modalities and manufacturers supported (patient data from mixed manufacturers will be consistent). Modalities such as PET and MR works after anonymization
- A consistent folder structure, allowing humans to retrieve the correct files, in contrast to most export softwares. Define your own folder structure
- Three naming modes: automatic, using initials, or manual via web interface.
- Tailor information displayed in the folder structure or report file
The product is plug-and-play, and virtually fool proof. This, in combination with the most sofisticated de-identification algorithms available, makes this product perfect for the clinic.
Export hospital DICOM data to your USB flash drive or hard disk.
Export from any workstation, to the stand-alone Dicom2USB hardware.
Just insert your USB device, and send files. Easy as pie!
Anonymize DICOM data from hospitals
Firewall your medical equipment from USB sticks or flash-drives
Human-readible folder structure
Be advanced – if you wish
Tailor your anonymization, if you wish
Make reports of received DICOM tags
Dicom Port concentrates on products that makes handling medical images easier than ever.