REMbox is the new generation tool for Quality Assurance and Optimization in Radiology
- Full GDPR complience
- Helps fulfilling the EU-directive EURATOM/2013/59
- Supports the following modalities:
CT, CR, DX, XA, RF, MG, IO, PX, PET/CT, SPECT/CT
- RDSR, MPPS, and images
- Automatically imports data from Inventory Systems and Journal Systems
- Automatic analysis and identification of outliers with too high dose
- Automatically identifies outliers where the dose may not be diagnostic
- Report generation
- And of course, a simple data analysis and data mining interface to provide trends, and manually identify differences between machines, operators, and individual patients
We proudly present the Dicom2usb™ anonymizer. The cost efficient no hassle, fool-proof DICOM export and anonymization. Get your medical images to your personal USB stick with the single click of the mouse — exactly the way you transfer images within the clinic.
The Dicom2usb anonymizer, is a small, networked hardware-device which acts as a DICOM receiving node, and anonymizer. The device is not connected to any single computer, but acts as a standalone receiver and anonymizer. The workflow:
- attach your USB drive into the Dicom2usb device,
- send images by DICOM transfer from a scanner, medical workstation, or PACS.
The received images are automatically anonymized with rules for 3000+ DICOM elements before stored on the attached USB device.