The Dicom2usb is a hardware solution that interfaces with the hospital network. Your personal USB storage-device is inserted into the Dicom2usb. Selected examinations can be sent from all types of medical work stations, PACS or RIS terminals with a single mouse click. De-identified files are stored on your personal USB device with no further manual intervention.
If you need access to medical images, for
- research, clinical trials or education
you must use a DICOM anonymizer. Obtaining DICOM data from a hospital requires exporting and de-identifying the patient data. This is:
- labor-intensive (burning CD:s)
- requires education (manual editing is common)
- error prone (manual editing)
- specific to equipment provider and modality
- a security risk (anonymization differs, specific for each manufacturer, modality, etc)
The solution to above problem is the Dicom2usb anonymizer. If you are interested in the most user-friendly and thorough anonymization product available on the market, please contact Dicom Port for a dialog.
Included in the purchase of Dicom2usb. Selected anonymized exams or series can be sent to an ftp/sftp server by a single click. Easy setup.
Beautiful DICOM tag viewer with green/orange/red signaling dangerous remaining data. Finally, the person being responsible can easily verify that proper anonymization is performed. Rest assured! Included in Dicom2usb.
Remove personal identification from DICOM images in minutes, following these simple steps:
DICOM Export and Anonymizer – Use cases
- Typical use – anonymize 12 dynamic PET/CT scans
- Advanced use – 1000 nuclear medicine exams, modify anonymization rules
- Make a temporary connection (bring your own anonymizer to a hospital)
- Backup data from a work station (for easier retrieval of interesting exams, than going trough the PACS)
- Sort received DICOM files into directories, according to DICOM tag value